1st Partnership Meeting
Green Edu |Green Education for a sustainable future| is a new Erasmus+ Programme which aims to support teachers around Europe to integrate green education principles in STEM curriculum!
The 1st Partnership meeting was organized in Poland, Lodz, 29-30 Jan 2020.
Meet our consortium!
1) Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu i Nauk o Zdrowiu w Łodzi (Poland) (Coordinator)
2) University of Western Macedonia (Greece)
3) Universita Degli Studi Di Palermo (Italy)
4) Educational Association Anatolia (Greece)
5) Altindag Ahiler Ortaokulu (Turkey)
6) Scoala Gimnaziala Nr.16 Take Ioanescu (Romania)